6.19.2008

Pink Cosmos and Cat Eye Glasses!

On of the fun things about being a photographer is that I have all the tools for taking great images of my own kids. The down side is....I take pictures for a living....and sometimes I just get tired of picking up the camera. Sometimes I just want to enjoy the moment.

I went through a phase last summer, during wedding season, where I didn't take very many pictures of my kids....and when wedding season was over.....so was my kid's summer! I have made it a point now, to not get overwhelmed with photographing other people....because in the end...it's my kid's memories that I want to remember....not other peoples'. I love photographing people, don't get me wrong! I love capturing the moment, and seeing families laugh and enjoy each other! But for me, balance is the key! I had to learn that. Enjoy your family while you can!!













If you would like to schedule a fun Portrait session, feel free to email me at kaylee@eylanderphoto.com or call me @ 425.344.8128! It will be a blast!

No comments: